About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Family Business to Pry on Others?

Why these people came to my home?
What compelled them? This blog?
As per her words, I am destroying her husband's reputation! I felt like to search this word again to confirm myself if really I was or am doing that? And seriously that compelled her to come to my doors? He was not destroying his so called reputation by his own deeds and write ups? Why did not she saved him then? Just to expose all that means damage to that so called reputation? Ever she gave even a lil thought to that gal's plight who was suffering by his and his gang's non sense? As per her words, her husband is not that tech. savvy. Her son, who is B.Tech. and M.Tech. and working in some MNC abroad and she herself know more about computers! Means? A family business to pry on others and play with their dignity and life?
Her son said only FBI have that much technology. 

She said "Chhodungi nahi tumhe"! I know so called reputed people in India can finish me in seconds but question is after writing so much publicly, can that reputed person and family save themselves? I know Indian public is a tubelight! Indian public wake up only when some murder, some rape or any such heinous crime has already happened. Frankly speaking, "IF" that is the price one has to pay to open public eyes on this shitty surveillance then I AM WAITING FOR THAT DAY! GO AHEAD! 

No comments: